As you can see, progress continues on the mural. We taped up string into a grid on Monday so we'd able to transfer the drawing accurately.
We did this with the sun bearing down on the wall. We kept having to go into the shade to think straight and make sure the math was right.
Then today it was on to the drawing. We decided to use charcoal.
I discovered exactly how many times I touch my face in an hour, (it left a big black mark from the charcoal on my hands). Of course many people on staff, teachers and kids were coming over to talk to us, so it was a great feeling when I finally got to a mirror!
Here's the finished drawing.... Now we just have to paint it! No problem.