Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Finishing the mutant's head

I spent the 3 day weekend getting the head to my mutant piñata complete.  Since I had most of the pieces already paper mached the next step was to put them together.

 This is a photo of attaching the small globes as eyes.  I also put in the ropes to add dimension.

Next I attached the horns I made to the top of his head.


While the horns dried in place I cut the second big globe to be a lower jaw, and attached the tongue.

The last step was to connect the 2 halves of the head.

from the side

(Naomi is working on her own project in the behind the head.)


Anyway, the mutant piñata head is done (for now)....

...But there's still lots more to do!

No comments:

“As my artist’s statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance”-Calvin (Calvin and Hobbs)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...