Painting Dolphins in the sun

The last two days we've certainly made progress with the mural...

I added the top blue color (no it's not the sky). We ran out of dark blue again which made fixing the fish almost impossible.

Mike ran to Lowes and to get another quart of it, but they said this time that they only sell it in gallons (we've already purchase 2 quarts of blue from them on separate occasions, so yes, I'm confused).

We ended Monday by adding dark shading to the dolphins with our dark gray.

After spending many delirious hours sizzling in the sun on Monday. A VERY nice lady named Robin brought us her umbrella to work under for Tuesday.

It was much better working conditions and we managed to render the dolphins all morning.

This is where we stopped.... We're off to buy more blue for tomorrow. Wish us luck!


Popular Posts