Presidents Day weekend with the Jelly Monster

This weekend I made great strides in finishing my mutant piñata.

This is when I started to paint the face.

On Saturday I created the fins that dangle down.  Sunday I started to paint them as well.

By Sunday afternoon I'd made some good progress.

Here I started adding iridescent paint on the spots.

Iridescent paint on the fins.

By Monday I'd nearly finished painting and just added the black lines.

She was starting to look pretty good.

I added details to the fins.

 Then I worked on her lady parts... I mean... I added the tentacles. 

With Naomi's help, I managed to hang her on a nail on the awning...

....For all of 3 minutes till the nail fell out and she fell on her face...  So I need to repair an eyelash, but the good news is that the ball inside still bounces!   I think I'll be adding more tentacles as well, but that's for next weekend!


Popular Posts